Get out in Southwest Florida and spend time with your whole family! When you’re not working, you’re probably looking for ways to bond with your loved ones.
- Explore new worlds at the Naples Zoo
- Beat the heat at Sun N Fun Lagoon
- View beautiful flora at Naples Botanical Garden
- Take the kids for some fun and education at the Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples.
- Make something unique at Earth & Fire Ceramic Studio
- Head outside for some sports or playground action at Cambier Park
- Support your local Everblades hockey team
- Bring your 4 legged family member for a day at the Dog Beach
- Watch the Fort Myers Miracle in action
- Bowl your heart out at Beacon Bowl
- Hit the links with some mini golf at Congo River Golf or Golf Safari Minigolf
- Do a little shopping, dining, and sightseeing at Tin City
- Learn about our local natural life at Rookery Bay
- Get up close with the birds at The Bird Gardens of Naples
- Take a nature walk at Freedom Park
Naples St. Patrick’s Day Parade
March 12 11am-2pm
5th Avenue South
Wear your green and enjoy the revelry of the 40th annual Naples St. Patrick’s Day Parade, followed by an all-day celebration at Sugden Plaza. The parade staging area and beginning of the parade will be at Saint Ann’s Church in Old Naples. The parade travels down 3rd Street South to 5th Avenue, then goes down 8th Street South to end at Crayton Cove.