Staying fashionable as a senior citizen can be a struggle: how do you stay fashionable while looking age-appropriate? How do you alter your fashion sense so that it respects your older sensibilities while embracing new fashion trends? Well, we’re not fashion experts here at Just Like Family, but there are plenty of people out there who are. Here are some examples of what we think is some very good advice to get you out there looking your best!
- Let’s start with this really good list of suggestions.
- A bit old, but this Yahoo! piece has some great advice.
- USA Today published this glorious story about senior fashionistas last year.
- An entire blog on the subject, “Advanced Style,” is a great source of ideas.
- A list of things to avoid from the depths of your closet!
- A great column about some of the struggles in being fashionable past 60.
- And just for the fun of it!